At SmartStyle, you’ll have everything you need to be a successful stylist!
- Built-in traffic of more than 5,000 people a day – that’s like being exposed to an entire town of people – how cool is that?!
- Daily training opportunities and monthly education topics to keep you on trend with the latest styles and techniques (because let’s be real, what’s hot right now may not be so hot next year).
- Truly practice your craft because you aren’t limited to just haircuts. From clips, cuts, colors, styles, and waxing – you get to do it all!
- Great advancement opportunities so you can grow your career with us.
Did we mention that you’ll work with fun, like-minded people who support each other?
So, what are you waiting for? Be smart. Be Brilliant. Make the move to SmartStyle by Regis.
You’ll not only get to start making money and building clientele on day one, you will also take your career further than you thought possible. Oh, and let’s not forget that you’ll receive product and tool discounts.
SmartStyle is proud to be part of Regis Corporation, the world's largest and leading hair salon company, dedicated to making people look good and feel beautiful. Ready to join the team that knows the salon business better than anyone else? Apply now!
A stylist-in-training at Regis is a temporary 90-day position designed to integrate an unlicensed, future stylist into the salon workplace and to help them learn the business. It is the stylist-in-training’s responsibility to deliver exceptional customer service and to communicate effectively with management, customers, and co-workers. Specifically, the stylist-in-training’s job duties include:
- Market and grow the business
- Observe other stylists/managers at work and ask relevant questions
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Control expenses
- Promote and sell services and retail products
- Answer telephones, stock and dust shelves, and sweep hair
- Complete all other duties as assigned by manager
The stylist-in-training may be eligible for a promotion to the stylist position once they receive their license. A promotion to stylist is not automatically guaranteed. The stylist-in-training must apply for the stylist position to be considered for promotion. To be considered for the promotion, the stylist-in-training must: 1) possess a valid appropriate license in his/her applicable state of employment; 2) have the ability to perform the duties of the license requirements that their state allows, including, but not limited to: cutting, styling, coloring, providing wax treatments, and washing and perming hair with or without an accommodation; and 3) demonstrate that they practice Regis values of honesty, accountability, integrity, and respect.
Salons that are part of the Regis Family of brands use Opensalon, our proprietary, online traffic-driving platform.
LOCATED INSIDE WALMART #5358
100 S CONESTOGA DR
City, State, Zip
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.