We know hair is more than just a sport or hobby: It’s in your DNA.
SmartStyle is where a new breed of salon managers are changing the way they work. It all starts with celebrating your creative expression, sharing your passion for people and creating loyal clients for life.
So grab your shears and bring the cut or style you do better than anyone you know – we’ll help with the rest: At SmartStyle, education is turbo-charged, so you can keep leveling up your core skills and mastering new trends as you grow.
Get ready to:
- Move fast! Start making money and building clientele day one, with exposure to 4,500+ clients daily!
- Show off your artistry via great clips, cuts, trims, color and new trends – your clients want it all!
- Unleash your ambition and take your career further than you thought possible: From salon manager to education director or owning your own salon, with us, there are no limits.
- Lead your passionate, quality-obsessed team of stylists to new heights.
- Learn from the best with our free, world-class education programs, plus access to DAILY training!
- Make product/tool discounts and benefits that grow as your career does part of your lifestyle.
- Thrive with a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Love what you do as a part of SmartStyle’s welcoming, relaxing and stylish vibe.
SmartStyle is proud to be part of Regis Corporation, the world's largest and leading hair salon company, dedicated to making people look good and feel beautiful. Ready to join the team that knows the salon business better than anyone else? Apply now!
Stylist – SmartStyle
NOW HIRING – You control your pay!
Many Stylists who do a great job of customer service and sell additional products regularly make about $17 an hour including tips!
You are an artist. You also don’t like to be limited on what you can do. Where you can go. What you can become.
As a stylist, you also have options – heck, the beauty industry is full of opportunities. That’s part of why you became a stylist. Make sure you invest your talent where you know you will be successful.
When you join the team at SmartStyle, you’ll start making money on day one. Our salons are conveniently located within Walmart stores which means 5,000 people walking by the salon every single day! You will have an endless opportunity to build your business and earn commission on retail sales!
And that’s just the start of the list of “why you should already be here.” There’s also this:
- Work-life balance with a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Ongoing development opportunities and monthly education topics to keep you on trend with the latest styles and techniques.
- Product and tool discounts to help maximize your skill and creativity.
- Clips, cuts, colors, texture, styles, and waxing – you get to do it all.
- A salon environment with peers who lift each other up.
Make the move to SmartStyle by Regis and take your career further than you thought possible!
SmartStyle is proud to be part of Regis Corporation, the world's largest and leading hair salon company, dedicated to making people look good and feel beautiful. Salons that are part of the Regis Family of brands use Opensalon, our proprietary, online traffic-driving platform.
A current state cosmetology or barber license is required for this position or you must currently be enrolled in school to obtain the required license.
A stylist-in-training at Regis is a temporary 90-day position designed to integrate an unlicensed, future stylist into the salon workplace and to help them learn the business. It is the stylist-in-training’s responsibility to deliver exceptional customer service and to communicate effectively with management, customers, and co-workers. Specifically, the stylist-in-training’s job duties include:
- Market and grow the business
- Observe other stylists/managers at work and ask relevant questions
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Control expenses
- Promote and sell services and retail products
- Answer telephones, stock and dust shelves, and sweep hair
- Complete all other duties as assigned by manager
The stylist-in-training may be eligible for a promotion to the stylist position once they receive their license. A promotion to stylist is not automatically guaranteed. The stylist-in-training must apply for the stylist position to be considered for promotion. To be considered for the promotion, the stylist-in-training must: 1) possess a valid appropriate license in his/her applicable state of employment; 2) have the ability to perform the duties of the license requirements that their state allows, including, but not limited to: cutting, styling, coloring, providing wax treatments, and washing and perming hair with or without an accommodation; and 3) demonstrate that they practice Regis values of honesty, accountability, integrity, and respect.
Salons that are part of the Regis Family of brands use Opensalon, our proprietary, online traffic-driving platform.
LOCATED INSIDE WALMART #3208
660 S 1750 W
City, State, Zip
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.